Cornerstone is a time of praise and teaching for adults with learning difficulties.
Cornerstone meets every third Friday in the month at Knutsford church centre. It is a time of fun and fellowship, singing and praying, teaching and learning accessible to adults with learning difficulties.
Our vision for Cornerstone
To provide an opportunity for everyone in the church family to come to Cornerstone meetings to have fellowship and build relationships of love and trust with people who have learning disabilities.
That through this every member of the church family will be encouraged and equipped to use their gifts and talents in the everyday life of the church through natural bonds of affection for the sake of living out the Gospel in our church family as a whole and to the glory of God.
Cornerstone meetings will have these characteristics:
- That we would be able to explore and celebrate together the truth about Jesus through teaching, worship, praise, prayer and caring friendships.
- That our meetings would be a coming together of all people, offering their gifts and talents to the Lord in praise and worship
- That the Holy Spirit would touch each life with the love of God.
- That people would feel loved and wanted and know that they belong to the church family
- That people would be able to minister to one another
- That everything that takes place is for the honour and glory of God
Our greatest desire and prayer is that Jesus would become the Cornerstone of each person’s life.